Right now, engaged Victorian couples and more specifically, Melbournian couples are doing it a little tough! This time of total uncertainty has certainly put a dampener on many upcoming Melbourne wedding, and even Yarra Valley wedding preparations. However, this beautiful city that we all know and love WILL bounce back and the Melbourne wedding you have been dreaming of will be worth the wait.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
As experienced Melbourne wedding DJ and MCs, we know there are still plenty of preparation tasks lovely couples can get started on and it’s the perfect time to research and create a short-list of your top 2-4 providers of everything wedding related.
Consider Your Options
Realistically you might need to consider a few options for your:
- Ceremony location
- Reception venue
- Wedding planner
- Cake maker (multiple delicious tasting sessions might definitely be a positive outcome here!)
- Bridal dressmaker or supplier
- Hair & make-up artists
- Wedding celebrant
- Wedding photographer
- Even your actual 2021 wedding date might need to be narrowed down to a few options!
- Honeymoon location (Thinking local, regional and interstate first might be the best option here! Or make it a ‘to be continued option’ with big plans for a 1st Anniversary international trip – fingers crossed)
- Wedding day transport
- Wedding MC (There’s really only one choice for this one!)
- Melbourne Dj hires (Again we think you know who to talk to! And we are also available for Yarra Valley DJ hire.)
There are some exceptions to these rules of course – for instance, things like DJ hire and wedding MC). It goes without saying that Black Tie Events should be at the top of your list as your preferred Melbourne wedding DJ and MC. Learn more about our packages and services here.
What You Can Do Now
Confirming your bridal party, deciding on your bonbonniere gifts, choosing your invitation design and style, writing your vows and practising your first dance as a married couple are all things that can be decided on and implemented.
Don’t let the whirlwind that is 2020, take away from this important time in your relationship. Plan your dream Melbourne wedding and lock in all the details when things are back to normal, or our ‘new normal’ as the case may be.
Mark and the team at Black Tie Events would love to be your Melbourne Wedding MC DJ and get the dance floor filled with all those who you’ve been missing while in isolation. If you have any questions, give them a call on 0400 447 552 to discuss your future wedding plans – or send an inquiry for an online appointment.