We are continually looking for mature, well-presented personnel to join the Black Tie Events team.
To ensure that you perform to the exacting standards of Black Tie Events, we offer full training.
Before applying, you will need to satisfy the following criteria:
- You must be mature, well groomed and well presented.
- You must be confident and articulate at speaking in public.
- You must own or have access to a dinner suit.
- You must have comprehensive music knowledge covering a broad range of styles.
- You must own a CD collection in line with the Black Tie Events standard playlist.
- You must be willing to follow and maintain a high standard of etiquette in all aspects of work.
Working with Black Tie Events is fun, satisfying and rewarding.
If you would like to apply or require further information, contact Mark on